Public Relation Manager
TADA is a leading Advocacy Engagement platform in the world that help businesses move from transactions to relationships, from customers to advocates.
If you have a passion for technology and innovation you’ll want to check us out. Be a part of TADA. Be a part of the innovation.
- Writing and producing press releases and company statements
- Handling public inquiries from medias, and other media outlets and responding correspondingly.
- Create and attend related event
- Media and market research analysis the data within our industry and communication
- Developing existing network to partner with local media coverage outlets and work on the best timing practices to release information
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor/Master degree in PR, management, business, marketing or related field
- Experience required in PR, marketing, event planning or related field of minimum 3 years
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
What’s it like working at TADA?
At TADA we always have rooms to grow, strive for excellence, and personal improvement. It’s not just about getting the job done, it’s about how you challenge yourself every single day to develop the best possible version of yourself. We value difference, authenticity, and ownership as much as we love to share, learn, and laugh. We’re looking for risk taker and problem solver.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
- Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries
- Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
- Progression: Professional development
- Welfare: Health insurance, Paid sick days
If you are interested in joining our family, fill out the form by clicking the link below