Content Strategy Specialist
TADA is a leading Advocacy Engagement platform in the world that help businesses move from transactions to relationships, from customers to advocates.
If you have a passion for technology and innovation you’ll want to check us out. Be a part of TADA. Be a part of the innovation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyzing Company needs and suggest new idea in term of content strategy planning
• Coordinate with marketing and design team to produce new concept
• Design and develop the concept through digital marketing / projector video mapping
• Able to produce and write the contents through our variety channels.
Skills & Experience:
• Minimum experience of 2 years in journalism or related field
• Creative minded, proactive, and attention to details
• Strong in layout, typography, and colour sense.
• Have experience in producing digital campaign material and all other promotion channels relate.
• Exposure in the journalist experience will be benefits.
What’s it like working at TADA?
At TADA we always have rooms to grow, strive for excellence, and personal improvement. It’s not just about getting the job done, it’s about how you challenge yourself every single day to develop the best possible version of yourself. We value difference, authenticity, and ownership as much as we love to share, learn, and laugh. We’re looking for risk taker and problem solver.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
- Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries
- Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
- Progression: Professional development
- Welfare: Health insurance, Paid sick days
If you are interested in joining our family, fill out the form by clicking the link below